Last weeks Instant Snapshots: @jamiesofia,
- Last week saw the arrival of my new speccs/
- Insta-Vid of my Maximus looking ever the monster, chewing chicken. gaah!/
- #FailToPreparePrepareToFail- Green smoothies and super-charge brekkie+lunch for work/
- Me and Maximus ‘just chillin’ with daddy at Costa #TGIF/
- Stocking up on essential beauty supplies (Come on, we both know payday gets to all of us!!)/
- Shopping at Westfield and falling in-love (for the gazillionth time) with Mulberry’s gorgeous decor/
- A healthy week calls for coffee-and-croissant treats/
- My fave investment YSL Rouge Volupte #33 which looks totally different, and totally fab, on Everyone!/
- New Postcards to inspire my inspiration; a new beloved V-ball Pen<3/My Suede Meets Rain Illustration for BuyMyHeels.com
This Week’s Top Styling: A killer-combo I’ve really noticed around the streets of London this week is green+camel. I’ve been absolutely adoring this combination and thinking more of ‘silky-emerald-green-meets-deep-camel-coat’ as future fashion purchases.
Nail-worthy Investment: Added to the shopping basket is the award-winning ‘Big Apple Red’ by OPI, which was originally part of their New York collection. It’s a gorgeous ‘true’ red which applies smoothly and goes perfect with literally anything. I’d say it’s probably one of the most hyped red shades for nails, and more than rightly so. My ever-so-classy manager at Sonia Rykiel was wearing it the other day and it re-sprouted my love. I just had to ordered it from HERE, and the best part? It’s reduced to only £7.77 with worldwide FREE delivery.
On My Wishlist: At the top of this week’s wishlist is, unbeknown to me, a fragrance; a White Musk fragrance. I got a whiff of a girl at work and the smell lingered with me so long, I eventually couldn’t help but ask what it was: “White Musk! In one of those… you know, blend your own perfumes!”.
Oh Really? I have lived my 21 years on The Body Shop’s ‘Vanilla’, as vanilla is the one and only fragrance I can stand wearing day-in-and-day-out… And TBS’s is by far superior to any other that I’ve tried. Do you remember when they only did it in the super-small bottle?… I knew I wasn’t the only fan.
PS: (sorry for the no-blog week but my internet connection’s let me down!! I’m currently at my local #CostaCoffee typing this. At least some familiar things stay trustworthy!) xx.